2015年10月27日火曜日

Movie Review 1 Glee

I watched Glee for the first time. I had known this name only.
          
Will Schuster is a teacher of William McKinley high school. He teaches Spanish. He was a student of this school. He is in charge of the glee club because he belonged to the club. He was a star in the club! But the glee club’s past glory had disappeared, so Will started a new glee club named “New Directions!”. Five students gathered. Rachel Berry, Mercedes Jones, Kurt Hummel, Artie Abrams and Tina Cohen-Chang tried out for the club. After that, Finn Hudson and Quinn Fabray belong to the club. Finn is the quarterback of the football team but Will persuade Finn to join the glee club. Quinn is a cheerleader. She is a captain of the club. She belongs to the glee club because she acts as a spy. The advisor of the cheerleading club is Sue Sylvester. She schemes to abolish the glee club because she is after the club’s budget. Sue harasses them. Will and the club’s member withstand it and have pulled together as one.

I like music. I belonged to a chorus club when I was an elementary school student. This movie brought back my memory of the club.
I transferred when I was in the fifth grade. I decided to join to chorus club because I like to sing a song. I was uneasy, but the club's members warmly welcomed me. I was very happy in it. I could meet precious friends.
Our club took part in a chorus meeting every summer. The rule is that a team sings two songs, assigned piece and free music. Dynamism was not enough in our song because there were few people in our club. We practiced a lot to be able to give loud voice.

We could not win, but we were satisfied by having been able to show a convincing performance.
312/999

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿