2015年12月22日火曜日

My favorite novelist

My favorite novelist is Nishio Ishin. Nishio Ishin is a man. He is a favorite novelist. He write many books.

I encountered his book when I was a high school student. My friend likes his book. So I was recommended that I read his book by her.

At first, I read books of a series named Katana Gatari.
This book's main characters are two. It is Shichika Yasuri and Togame. Shichika Yasuri is a man. He lives in an island with his elder sister named Nanami. One day, a woman visits the island because she wants to meet them. The woman is Togame. Togame is a person who serves shougnate. Togame asks Shichika to help with her project. The project is that they collect twelve katanas all over Japan.
The katanas was made by Kiki Shikizaki. He is a legendary swordsmith. He made one thousand katanas while he was alive. There is a rumor that his katana has ability to control the world. His katana has wonderful ability.
This book is easy to read. His book's content is complex. It is famous too.

Next, I read books of a series named Zaregoto Series. This series is his first work. It is difficult for me to introduce about it. So please read it once. This story is very complex too.

213/8594

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿