2015年5月18日月曜日

May 17th

I went to Higashimachi junior high school and Touryou high school with my mother, sister and aunt. My aunt named Yuuko is a younger sister of my mother named Yukari. Yuuko has two sons named Syuuhei and Shion. Syuuhei is a high school student. Shion is a junior high school student. Today is their sports days. So we went to each school.
Shion is a third-year junior high school student. He belonged to red team. He is a manager of tennis club. So he played an active part in a relay of competition between clubs.
Syuuhei is a third-year high school student. He belonged to blue team. It is tradition to do gymnastic formation and mass game by all the students in Toryou high school. Of course, he took part in that too. He was very cool! Their math game is beautiful.
I enjoyed their sports day.
141/1641

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿