2015年5月17日日曜日

Essay 1-02 My treasure

My treasure is my albums and pictures. I have many albums and pictures because my father likes taking pictures. I and my family moved to my grandmother's house last week. When I was picking one for the move, I found a lot of albums. Those were the albums with pictures of my childhood time has filed. I also found a lot of pictures which have not been filed in albums yet. When I found them, I was very happy.

After that, I found many pictures in my baggage too. There was a picture taken with my grandfather and cousins in those. My grandfather's job is a farmer. He was mainly growing oranges and persimmons. But he was also making other crops as his hobby. I was surprised when I knew that my grandfather was making peaches, watermelons and mushrooms as his hobby. So my cousins and I helped to pick oranges in winter and helped to pick choice persimmons in autumn when I was an elementary school student. We always went out from morning and worked by the field all the while until the evening. I remember that I ate a box lunch my grandmother made at noon and frolicked. I found many pictures of that time and felt dearly because my grandfather has passed away so the reasone we gather to help has disappeared. I liked the taste of his oranges. It is never possible to eat his orange any more, but I thought I would like to pick oranges with my cousins again.

Now, my grandmother is growing vegetables in a small field in the back of her house. She growing onions, eggplants, cucumbers and lemons. When I helped to pick lemons, I found a tree of cherry blossom. The tree is my grandfather's. I decide to take care of that tree.
304/1386

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿