2016年1月25日月曜日

My memory

It is snowing. I remember that I had a snowball fight when I watch the snow.

It is a memory when I was an elementary school student. I was a sixth grader.
The snow has already fallen when I woke up in the morning. I went to school early. There were many classmates in our class room. It was a usual thing. So we had a snowball fight with our teacher. It was very happily. I remember about it clearly.

I met the classmates last year of Coming-of-Age Day. We got gather our school because we buried a time capsule there. I met them for the first time in ages. They were surprised that I did not put on my glasses because I always put on it when I was a sixth grader. My glasses was my most attractive feature.
After that, we opened the time capsule. We had put letters and memorabilia into the time capsule, but we could not find letters.
My memorabilia was a pen case and a photo. It was in the pen case. The photo was shoot when we went to school trip. We went to Nagasaki. We reminisced and talked about it. I spent pleasant time. I want to meet them again.
203/12970

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿