2015年6月17日水曜日

BR 1-04 Hamlet

What must I do? Shall I decide to live or die?(p.33)


This is very famous because this is one of four big tragedy written by William Shakespeare.
Hamlet of a hero is a prince of Denmark. His father died and he feels sad. Then the ghost of a murdered king appears in front of him. Hamlet is very surprised. The ghost says him that he revenges himself on his uncle, Claudius. Hamlet knows that criminal who killed his father is Claudius. After, Hamlet is obsessed with revenge.

I take a class named Reading British and American literature. The class’s member read Hamlet every week. We read and solve Hamlet at this class. I felt sad when I knew the ending of the story. 

Shakespeare, William. Tarner, Margaret. Bianchi, Fausto. (2009). Hamlet. Oxford: Macmillan Heinemann ELT,
121/2805

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿