2015年6月11日木曜日

Essay 1-04 My self introduction 2035

So I am 40 years old and I am married. The marriage partner is my friend when we were college students. His name is Kazuma. His job is official servant. His hobby is playing bass. We have one son and one daughter. My son's name is Kenma. He is 10 years old. He likes playing soccer and guitar. My daughter's name is Saori. She is 12 years old. She likes playing piano. They go to elementary school. They are on very good term.

My job is novelist. So I am usually writing a novel at our house. I write fantasy novels. I publish three novels of the series called Magic girl. My novel did not become popular so much. But I am not worrying about it. I write a novel of my new series now. My family says that they like my novels.

My hobby is listening to music and making food. Kenma and Saori like music. They like to listening bass played by their father too. Kenma learn to play the guitar from his father.

They like the dishes I make. Kenma's favorite food is curry and hamburger steak. Saori's favorite food is spaghetti and stew. But they have a lot of likes and dislikes. Kenma does not like green peppers and tomatoes. Saori does not like mushrooms and spinach. When Kazuma and I say to them that they are not supposed to have likes and dislikes, they eat it reluctantly. So when I am very hard with work, Kazuma makes us meals. He is very kind.

We often spend the time of weekend together. Kazuma and Kenma goes to park near our house. They play soccer. Saori and I makes sweets. She is good at make it. We are living happily every day.
291/2684

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿