2015年6月24日水曜日

My favorite season

My favorite season is winter. The reason is 3.
First, I am easily get hot. I prefer the climate colder than the hot climate. The one of the rather a little cold climate tends to spend me. I think it is also one of advantages to tend to wake up in a cold morning.
Second, winter is the point that I have a lot of events. I am funny for holding a party with my friends at Christmas. There is live concert named Super Handsome Live in the end of the year. I like going to see the live concert with my older sister. Relatives gather in grandmother's house at New Year's. I like playing cards with them. My birthday is February. I like to eat cakes. There are many fun things for me in winter.
Third, season of an orange is winter. I like oranges because my grandfather named Tomoaki was growing oranges. When winter comes, I eat many oranges. I have eaten oranges of 20 a day. I love oranges. I love winter!
175/5042

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿