2015年6月24日水曜日

Comic books

I like to read comic books. My latest favorite is a comic named Haikyu. The word "Haikyu" means volleyball in Japanese. A hero, Syoyo Hinata, has yearning to be a player called a "small giant" while he was watching the live volleyball broadcast of high school when he was an elementary school student. Hinata belongs to a volleyball club of junior high school, but nobody is in the club. So he becomes a third grader, he challenges the last regular-season game grom the begining at last. Hinata meets a fantastic seeter, Tobio Kageyama, who is called "the king on the court"in the game. It finishes with a defeat, Hinata challenges the other team to a rematch and goes to Karasuno high school. If he goes to a gym and finds Kageyama there. Although they were two persons who quarreled with each other at first, they become a best pair. I'm not good at playing sports, but I like such sports comics very much.


I have watched other various comics and anime. If I am the knowledge of favorite comics, I have the confidence in which nobody is lost!

187/4472

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿