2015年6月5日金曜日

Essay 1-03 My hometown

My hometown is Kawachi. Kawachi is a small town and it is the west ward. I live in Kawachi of Kawachi town. Kawachi town is surrounded by Kinpou Mountain and sea. So the air is fresh and pure. If you come Kawachi, you can watch the beautiful stars. I like to watch the stars.

Do you know specialties of Kawachi town? It is oranges because sea breeze is necessary to make oranges. My grandfather was making oranges too. Kawachi town is full of fragrance of the orange's flower in early summer. The whole town becomes orange in autumn. The view is very beautiful. Most people who live in this town are farmers and fisherman. So we can buy fresh vegetables and fish in town. What is more, their price is cheap.

Bad points, there is many bug in this town. I have a dog. I walk with him every day. I am often stuck into a mosquito. My mother and sister do not like bugs. So when a bug goes out in our house, we are in an sn uproar.

Kawachi town is in Kumamoto city, but it is far from the center of the city. I go to school by car and bus. My mother's workplace is in center of the city too. So she drives me to Kumamoto Station every morning. After that, I take a bus and go to school. When I go to home, I use the same means. It takes one hour for movement. So I wake up early. I wake up at seven o'clock every morning. Kawachi town's transportation is bad. I want a motor scooter because I have a driver's license.
I and my family moved at my grandmother's house in Kawachi town two months ago. We are not often familiar with it, but we are living happily every day.
303/2393

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿