2015年7月27日月曜日

BR 1-14 Robinson Crusoe

I was alive! I could not believe that I was safe, and I thanked God for saving me. (p.18)


Do you know Robinson Crusoe? This book was written by Daniel Defoe. It is famous. This story is about Robinson Crusoe’s adventure.
Robinson Crusoe was born into a merchant family in 1632. He is a third son. He has a habit of wandering. He ignores the opposite of his parents and goes out to travel. He would be a sailor, but his ship is shipwrecked by a big hurricane. He drifts to a desert island and survives when he was 27 years old in 1659.

I was surprised that it is Robinson's vital energy. He did hunt and brought up cereal. He often read the Holy Bible and also talked with God. He adapted himself to a desert island and lived. He returns to a homeland and gets married, but he begins to live on wife's after death at an island again. He comes to like nature.

Gavol, Salma. Defoe, Daniel. (2009). Robinson Crusoe. Oxford:Macmillan Readers.
171/7796

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿