2015年7月27日月曜日

My favorite artists 2


Do you know L’Arc~en~Ciel? L’Arc~en~Ciel is a rock band. They make a band with 4 members. They are 46 years old. They compose all of songs and lyrics respectively.
Vocal is hyde. He has a distinctive voice. I like his voice. His most famous songs are HONEY, HEVEN’S DRIVE and Hurry Xmas.
Guitar is ken. He is famous as a heavy smoker. He takes charge of chorus too. His famous songs are Kasou, Jojoushi and NEO UNIVERSE.
Bass is tetsuya. He is a leader and a founder of this band. Ken and tetsuya are childhood friends. His famous songs are Driver’s High, READY STEADY GO and DIVE TO BLUE.
Drum is yukihiro. He is quiet, but his play style is showy and aggressive. His famous songs are New World, DRINK IT DOWN and trick.
My sister likes them. So I came to undergo influence of her and like them. My favorite songs are Driver’s High, Jojoushi and HONEY. They have a wide circle of bands. My favorite band named SID is too. Hyde is on good terms with SID’s bass named Aki and ken is on good terms with SID’s guitar named shinji.

My sister and I like VAMPS. VAMPS is a rock band too. They make a band with 2 members. The leader and founder is hyde. Guitar is K.A.Z. So, three men help them. Bass is Ju-ken. Drum is Arimatsu. He is called Arly. Keyboard and Manipulator is JIN. My favorite their songs are LOVE ADDICT, ANGEL TRIP and VAMPIRE’S LOVE.
VAMPS is famous of the live concert every year. The concert live named HALLOWEEN PARTY presided at them. I want to go it.
276/8204

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿