2015年7月28日火曜日

Our itinerary


I love Disney. My family loves it too. I had been to Tokyo Disney Resort many times.

My friends named Haruka and Satoko and I were talking and eating lunch a few days ago. We are the group named Natural Party. Natural Party’s member is 7. Haruka, Satoko, Kazuyo, Misaki, Karin, Sakiko and I belong it. Haruka and Satoko wants to go to trip with members of Natural Party. They want to tour the Tokyo Disney Resort with my guide. So if we will go there, I think where I showed.

It is 4 to want to guide me at Tokyo Disneyland. First, I will guide them to STAR TOURS. It is the attraction of STAR WARS. The passengers can experience a space trip. Second, we will go to Alice’s Tea Party. This attraction is coffee cup. It is very fast! I like it. Third, I would collect them here on closed eve. It is the attraction named Pooh’s Honey Hunt. Passengers can get on a big honey pot and explore 100 acres forest. Electrical parade dream rights of Disneyland specialty will be judged from everyone at night.
It is 5 to want to guide me at Tokyo Disney Sea. First, I will guide them to Storm Rider. This is the attraction which boards a developed airplane to put out a storm as Storm Rider. Second, we will talk with Clash. The attraction’s name is Turtle Talk. This is the attraction about which you can talk with a turtle named Clash using a special microphone. Clash is cool! Third, I will want to eat Gyozaman. Gyozaman is very famous and popular. A lot of people are waiting in line all the time. Fourth, I would want everyone to see my favorite show. The show’s name is A Table is Waiting. This show is the content by which the party with which dishes of the world was surrounded is held. The characters appear by the costume which was modeled on the dishes introduced respectively. My favorite costume is Goofy’s. He puts on the costume modeled on a lunch with rice and side dishes and appears with a bamboo hat of shiitake mushroom. I bought a key chain of the Goofy by which this costume was put on before. It is nice and cute. Last, I will guide them to Toy Story MANIA! This attraction is shooting game. Passengers can feel like seeming to have been a toy at all because something in the distance to the start spot is big. The point that the ride start from the bottom of Andy's bed is also very fascinating.
I want to go to TDR with my friend too.
445/8649

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿