2015年7月1日水曜日

Essay 1-05 Best days in my life

The best days in my life were in March this year. I went to Osaka with the friends of my part-time job. When I lived in the east ward, I worked a part-time job at McDonald near my house. There were a lot of older people there. But they are kind and friendly.

Our travel’s member is 5. Takaaki is two years older than me. He is the perso whoproposed this travel. He and I had belonged to the same club in KGU. Yuka is two years older than me and she was a student of KGU too. She made arrangements for the tickets of this travel. Shigeru is three years older than me. He was a student of the Prefectural University of Kumamoto. He is a mood maker and cheerful. Erika is two years younger than me, but she does not go to university. Though only she is younger, everyone is on good terms with her because she works a part-time job longer than me at McDonald.

We stayed in Osaka for 3 days. The first day, we gathered in Kumamoto station at 6 o’ clock. We went to Osaka by Shinkansen. We played cards in Shinkansen. After we arrived in Osaka, we went to the aquarium named Kaiyuukan after the baggage was put at the hotel in Umeda. Kaiyuukan is famous because there is a whale shark. The whale shark which swims in a big water tank gracefully is very beautiful. We went to eat deep-fried kabobs in the evening. When we stopped at Umeda station on the way to hotel, Takaaki bought cream buns for us. Do you know a cream bun made by Hattendou? Hattendou’s cream bun is famous and delicious!

The second day, we went to Universal Studio Japan. They were eager to go to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter from before. I had been there once, but I wanted go there again. We went to there and lined up an attraction named Harry Potter and The Forbidden Journey. This is an attraction which can give the experience as if you were flying in the airl using 3-D picture. It is very exciting! After, we bought souvenirs and ate lunch in this area. I ate fish and chips. It was delicious. We went out the area in the afternoon. We went to the area named Cool Japan. Cool Japan is a project open for a limited time. There are also attractions to which 4 famous works made in Japan were introduced worldwide. It is Monster Hunter, Attack on Titan, Neon Genesis EVANGELION and BIOHAZARD. We wanted to go to Cool Japan’s area too. We lined up and rode EVA’s attraction. Next, we went to Space Fantasy the Ride. This is the attraction that Takaaki recommended. After, we went out of USJ. We stopped at an udon restaurant and ate dinner on the way to hotel.

The last day, we went to USJ again. First, we went to the Back to the Future the Ride. I rode it the first time. I took a photo of the De Lorean. Next, we went to Spider Man's attraction. Erika and I liked it. We were frolicking. In the afternoon, Takaaki, Yuka and Shigeru went to BIOHAZARD's attraction. So Erika and I went to the Terminator's attraction. After, we went to ride De Lorean again. We joined them in the evening. We bought many souvenirs and went out USJ. We rode the Shinkansen. I talked about rakugo with Shigeru. We arrived at Kumamoto Station and broke up immediately because we were very tired.

This travel is my best memory.
596/6223

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿